what exactly a dim command for x10 lamp module?

HI all
I have powerlinc v2 controller [USB] with LM465 lamp module connected
to a powerline. I am making use of Smarthome device manager
[SDM3.exe]. I have to change the dim level of lamp module.From its
behaviour [of LM465] it goes first to full bright and then goes to DIM
level.
Using sendX10 and for x10 address let say=A2 what dim command should i
use

1. sendX10=A2, DIM 30%
2. sendX10=A2,DIM 30
or any other command