Re: Power Button -start/stop desktop applications and external hardware in one click

Hi Sid, I understand your concern. I usually write the apps for my own
need - but lately i decided to advertise them on the new for who ever
want something similar as well.
There will be soon source code for who want's to compile it - as soon
as I finish to document the code. One thing  is that you will probably
need for this msvc 6 and wxwidgets instaled for this specific project
to work.

Larry