Re: Question on Remote Data Access

Biff,

It would appear that a small PC such as the "MicroClient Jr." from
http://www.norhtec.com/products/mcjr/details.html might be what you are
after with DOS, PC anywhere (old DOS version) a USB modem and the
serial ports connected correctly is a workable plug and go solution.

Alternativly you could just write a small "C" program to transfer the
data from the unit as required and dial you back at appropriate times
automatically. Saves you dialling in and doing anything.

Sid