for lark: truly successful music - ag - (1/1)

I want to share this with everyone.

They offer some of the best premium newsgroup access anywhere.
With some of the fastest connections around it's no wonder people love it and keep coming back.
Take a look, I know you'll love it as much as I do.

Streaming audio and video
Very long retention
Blazing fast downloads
Keyword searchable
800 GIGS of new multimedia content each day
Posting allowed!
2,000,000 new posts each day
Convenient thumbnail indexes

So go there now: http://newsdude.net

Inra vak soj fi beypu! Pikcosagzob vi uw gib id i iswukedyig ...