attn: dollie - extremely artistic active newsgroups - pakfi - (1/1)

Hi,

With some of the fastest connections around it's no wonder people love it and keep coming back.
One thing I love about them, they don't keep log files of the news I read or files I download.
Great prices and support await you as you travel into the beautiful world of premium nntp access.
You can find almost anything you are looking for.
Take a look at all the great features below and imagine! You'll LOVE it.

2,000,000 new posts each day
Very long retention
Convenient thumbnail indexes
Posting allowed!