Re: Survey: Home Control Software

I'm familiar with "wall wart" for power adapters but your inclusion of
"dimmer" confused me. I wanted to make sure you weren't talking about some
rare, esoteric gizmo.

I've got sample VB code for the CM11A somewhere - it used to be on my web
page but I removed it some time ago. As I recall it was in two versions -
one using direct communications and one using the communications bridge
documented in X-10's help file for their CM11A software. My examples were
just for fundamental stuff, not for downloading timers and macros.

You might want to consider Smarthome's 1132B. It has a simple ASCII
protocol.

     http://www.smarthome.com/1132b.html

Scroll to the bottom and there's a link to a Programming Manual.