Re: Need kitchen undercabinet dimmable light ideas

Yes Bob,

read Rons first post. He has pretty much eliminated everything, claiming
produces too much heat. And the suggested rope lights don't produce enough
light. At some point in time Ron will figure out if he demands "dimmable"
and "lots of light" then that equals heat.

Ron, if rope lights are not bright enough,  look at 120V halogen pucks.