[no subject]

MI5 Will Never Allow Me to have a Normal Life

I have heard many excuses as to why MI5 continuously prevent me from
having a normal life. We are told that MI5 are defending the country
against a tere to zero.

When I have travelled abroad, they always put their people on the flights,
on the journeys I undertake, to continue the harassment, so that I am put
off further overseas travel, and chained to my home in London. Yet even
this is illogical, because when I lived in Canada, they would still put
people on flights back to the UK.... and what possible reason would they
have for doing that? Perhaps the truest words to describe the MI5
persecution is that reason has nothing to do with their activities - sane
people do not behave in the way the MI5 British Secret Police have been
doing.

Summer 1999 - more MI5 harassment?

In only a few days time I will be going to Europe again. This time I have
deliberately chosen to travel by a non-UK airline; so we will see if they
put their paid agents on this foreign carrier, we will see if they try to
harass me on this non-British flight.

If they do harass me on this trip to Europe, or if they resume the
harassment in London after I return home, then I will continue to report
their activities in these faxes. As I said at the beginning of this
article, I would very much like to not have to send these articles any
more, but that is not my decision to make - it is entirely up to MI5 to
cease their pointless persecution of me, once and for all.

30770