Re: Motorized Roller Shades ??

> Bob - did you find anything that worked?
> I am looking for these as well.  Thanks!

I'm Robert (not Bob) but I'll share what
little I know on the subject.  Somfy has a good
reputation.  They make motorized rollers and
controllers.  ABIK, they do not make the
shades themselves.  Those you get from
your interior designer or whoever.

Here's a URL:
http://www.somfy.com/nam/index.cfm?page=/nam/home/applications/interior_window_coverings&language=en-us

Here's a tiny version of the same URL:
http://tinyurl.com/2bzmq5

and a "preview" URL:
http://preview.tinyurl.com/2bzmq5

I don't carry them in my online store as yet
but I've been considering adding at least
one line of motorized window treatments
and controls. There are issues with buying
and selling window treatments online which
I have to resolve first.  If I do it I'll probably
start with Somfy, partly becuae of their
reputation among builders and interior
designers and partly because the public
(well, that part of the public which is
interested in such things) already knows
the name.

If you've already considered this line, I'd
be interested to hear what your impressions
are.

--

Regards,
Robert L Bass