Re: X10 programming from PC

Niel?  Do you mean Neil Cherry?  I have his book right here.  Looks
like there is also a CM17.

Anyone using HomePlug for home automation?  They say it can also speak
to X-10.

I hadn't realized there was a culture chasm between usenets and google
groups.

I started a google group because I'm familiar with them, and its
available and free.

You can communicate with it by just email.  But you have some extra
abilities if you register with google and do it from there.

I'll try and add you now.  You can unsubscribe yourself real easy if
you don't like it.

If you register with google, you can stay in, but alter your email
preferences.