Re: What would you do differently if you were to automate a new home from scratch?

I have degrees in automation and robotics and can say that I would do
it all myself from scratch with a wirless laptop ot tablet and some
remote modules, but for the average user I would say your best bet is
multiplexing everthing you can or wireless control to everything,
thatway everything you forgot to do when you set it up is still an
option.

Empress2454 #124457

The best Games

href=http://www.gamestotal.com/>Strategy Games</a><br><a