Howto: X10 lights on conduit boxes for barn

I wanted to use x10 to independently control four 300W Halogen lights
on the ceiling of my recently-built barn.  I am using gray 3/4" PVC
conduit and boxes with wires pulled inside for all wiring in the barn
which is unheated thru Vermont winters. I wanted to mount X10 modules
right inside each box that the lights mounted on.  I looked at using
appliance modules, but I would have to make 3 wired connections to the
plugs, and find a way to glue or attach the module so that the settings
could be changed from outside.

Luckily I found that an X10 SuperSocket module slides nicely right
inside the Gray PVC Carlin boxes I am using from Home Depot. Drill two
holes, and add a load connection on a plug blade, and you're ready to
install.  Now I can turn any of the 4 lights on and off from a PalmPad
or PowerHome.

How It Worked is shown at http://terryking.us/photos/x10lights/

This could also be used with a blank cover, to make a conduit-inline
X10 switch.

Any comments, suggestions, pointers to similar stuff appreciated!

Regards, Terry King  ...On The Mediterranean in Carthage
(Back ...In The Woods In Vermont for the Summer)