Re: Howto: X10 lights on conduit boxes for barn

I imagine that it gets pretty cold in that barn in the Vermont winter.  Has
this system worked reliably during last winter?  I don't have any
temperature specs for X-10 modules, but I tried a "Socket Rocket" on an
outdoor flood light last winter.  I worked fine above 45 degrees F.  but
below that would not turn on.

Bill