Limiting remote sensor's angle of sensitivity?

I'm trying to catch a vandal on video. I've set up a camera, and I'm using
X10's motion sensor (MS14A) as the trigger for the VCR.

My problem is that the MS14A has a fairly wide angle of sensitivity, and if I
aim the sensor at the area where I expect the perp to be, I'll catch every
passing car in the neighborhood.

Is there a way to constrict the angle within which this sensor detects
motion?

Thanks,
--
DaveC