Re: Please Help me with Your knowhow

Well personally I like the HAI Omni Pro series.   I have one in my home and
I have installed a couple in both homes and businesses.

The HAI systems include, Fire, Heating/Cooling, X10, Motion Detectors.  It
interfaces with both Homeseer and HAL2000 and can be controlled over the
internet.  With ID/PW ofcourse.

Take a little visit to my home and see some of the things I have here.  I
use Homeseer, Omni Pro, Ocelot.

--

Don

www.k9soa.net

Home of JEANNIE
The House That Listens
As appeared on HGTV
 and in Home Automation, Kentucky Living magazines

Have some fun and come visit and turn my lights on and off.

Over 10,000 visitors since January 2005
Over 25,000 since May 2003