Re: Need telephone dealer/installer in Germantown MD.

In article <4418397d$0$1530$9a6e19ea@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>,
Bob Sisson <Bob@Sisson Family.com> wrote:
>I am looking for something with 4 trunks, 14 stations, door phone, music on
>hold, caller ID, NO VOICEMAIL, and central office voicemail Msg. waiting
>lights.
>
>Because we are looking at central office voicemail, we have been looking at
>the KSU-less 4-line phones by RCA, ATT, EPIC and others...

Have you looked into a VOIP setup?

If you're willing to roll your own (e.g. asterisk) you could do it
fairly cheaply and still get all the bells 'n whistles.

--
					-- Rod --
rodd(at)polylogics(dot)com