Re: looking for a PULL network Mp3 Player?

why not just get a cheap tablet PC? I wallmounted my $250 Fujitsu 3400, it's
a P3-400 which is more than enough horsepower for this. Plus, as it's a PC
with a 10" screen, you get much better real estate than the audiotron.

I used to have an A/T - tossed it in favor of a solution like this.

BTW, if you want to see pictures of what it looks like, i put some up at
http://charmedquark.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=6650 .