Re: Need telephone dealer/installer in Germantown MD.

Thought about it, briefly...

Since it is a "home " business, along with the business phones in the
offices, by the copier and the like, we also need extensions in bedrooms,
living rooms, etc...

We need 4-5 lines, as that is what we have now, and use...

The Baby PBX's and Hybrid Key systems, like the Panasonic 12 x 32 and others
are wonderfull, but overkill for what we want.  Even the 6 x 16, whicj I
think they still make, would be a bit big...but if we can get it at a nice
price....

Mostly I am looking for someone I can work with... who has a good cable
install crew.  Many of the companies I talked to said" Oh..home office, we
may not be able to get wires to where you want... tough..."

Well duh, thats why I am hiring you, is to get the wires where they need to
go with a minimum of dust and damage...

--
Bob Sisson
Bob at Sisson Family dot com