Re: PLCBUS

That's not encouraging since China's Labor's Day holidays were May 1-7.

A little more sleuthing on their various web pages turned up this link on
the origins of PLC-BUS. It appears to have nothing to do with UPB.

     http://www.x10bus.com/customercare/news-20.htm

I really doubt that it even exists outside the imagination of whoever
created the press releases.