Controlling an X10 command based on a hi or lo voltage event

Hi all,
Does anyone have a way that I can send an x10 command based on a hi or
lo voltage event. I want to turn a pump on in a remote building and
have an x10 controlled outlet.

I want it to turn on when system calls for heat (radiant heat system).
I have both a low voltage and a hi voltage event(they come on) that
occurs at this time.

I'd love to have a fancy controller to control all of this. I even
setup another guys stargate to control his solar/corn/lp system. There
is however no money in the budget for that.

Thanks in advance for any advice.
jb