Re: PLCBUS

I could not get into their website just now, but it is in the donwload link
on www.plcbus.com.cn.

If you have a yahoo mail or any other email that have anti spam, maybe I
could send both pdf files to you.

BTW, they do have their PLCBUS product lines, I've got their price list.
Just not sure should buy or not for compatibility reason with OmniPro II.
They suggest using their X-10 to PLCBUS transceiver which I do not interest
as this scheme still using X-10.

Rgds,
W. Utomo