Re: Automatic Garage Door

On Sat, 15 Jul 2006 12:38:21 +0700, "Jo" <utomow2005@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

>Hi,
>
>I would like to know the typical interface for automatic/electric garage
>door. Is it controlled using 2 relays for power and direction (closing and
>opening) or maybe with just one relay (relay on = closing, relay off =
>opening)?
>
>Thanks in advance for any input regarding this matter.
>
>Rgds,
>W. Utomo

The only electrical garage door I have fixed was about fifteen years
ago. It used a low voltage motor from a trickle charge battery. No
relays were used, the control was all electronic. My involvement was,
despite it being maintenance free, it all stopped working one day. All
I did was tighten up the battery contacts.

--
Steve Wolstenholme     Neural Planner Software

http://www.easynn.com