Re: @ss from a hole in the ground - Previously: (Anybody using a --- SPAM ---)

Mister B@ss, you are entitled to your opinion.

Even if you're completely wrong.

Being wrong is not new for you, and I now have a pretty good idea why
everybody up here has a low opinion of you.

I once visited your website, and asked a question using your form. No reply.

I like how B@ss rhymes with @ss, because in my opinion thats what you are.

I honestly DID "Stumble" upon this. I asked high and low, nobody else
had an opinion... so I'm forced to buy one to get a hands-on.

I stated that the profit margin is too low, and I probably would NOT try
to sell them here - as I know that do it yourselfers are bargain
conscious, etc.

The $50 rebate is probably the best offer around.

If one of the three online resellers DOES have a sale, the combined
savings will far exceed the margins given to resellers.

So go crawl back under your rock, and forget you even heard my name.

And my apologies to everybody in Usenet, but I had to let this buttmunch
have it. I'd like to say more...

Have a nice day everybody, except YOU mister B@ss!

Jack
;-)