looking for a PULL network Mp3 Player?

I am looking for a Network Mp3 player like the old audiotron.

The BIG difference with the audiotron was that it needed NO server software,
as it was Windows CE driven, it could find all the share-points on its own
and then PULLED the files over to play them.

All of the new Network Mp3 players I have found require you to put some
software on every PC that has MP3 files on them so they can be "pushed" out.

I want to keep my PCs "clean", so I really don't want to put any "extra"
softweare on them.

Does anyone Know of a replacement for the Audiotron that PULLS the files
over?

--
Bob Sisson
Bob at Sisson Family dot com