Can I automate my window curtains opening and closing?

Any idea how much it might cost to automate my windows curtains (on a string
and pully and they look similar to the ones at a movie screen) to open and
close at specific times of the day to let the sun in and close when the sun
goes down?

I have 3 windows I'd like to do it on the front of my house and was
wondering if anyone knows how to go about this. Are there any kits avail to
use with my current windows or do I need to buy specific curatin rods and
such?

thanks