X10 .. Yes Or No? How good are the Cameras?

I really need a low level home survailance system.
I was thinking of 2 of the motion detecting flood light color cam
setups from x10.
Plus a low light level B&W Xcam
The XRay Software
Maybe the home automation software

It looks like i could get the setup i want for between 280 and 380.

Please share your experiences with me on these products if you have
time.  I just dont want to blow the money if there is another option.

I like them being wireless obviously, but if it sucks then its
obviously not worth it.

Thanks for sharing.