Can Home Automation Software make enough money?

Hi,

We are trying to analyze home automation software market data for our
new HA software business.
We are interested in finding out sales information (annual sales of
copy/or annual sales) of HA software company,such as homeseer,
perceptive automation, embedded automation, etc.,and HA software market
size. But, we are not looking for published figures, data and
information. Then, we can't decide new business. We believe this
information holds a lot of value to our business start-up.

Regards,
Sang.