x10 Yard lighting rnnng cable question

Hello,

I am building a retaining wall and a 2 tier garden system, within the
retaining wall I will be istalling 240V Brick lighth approx 22 lights in
total connected to 3 different X10 Relay Receiver (DIN Mounted)
AD10, these DIN devices will be installed into a IP-66 rated weather proof
distribution board that will be connected to my mains box.

I do have a problem thought I have to run underground conduit under a
pathway, the local rules require a minimum depth for the conduit of 50cm and
I am in the process of digging the trenches at the moment. Is there any
suggestions from the gurus out there of how to get underneath the path
without breaking it ? I was thinking of using a metal tube or a wooden steak
to hollow out the ground but if there is an easier way I would love to hear
it.

Thanks for that help
Imran