Re: x10 power consumpsion

I haven't measured any of the switches but have measured several of the
plug-in modules with a Kill A Watt meter, using the kWh mode over several
days to read such low levels. The LM465 Lamp Module uses 0.5W. I would
expect a typical switch to have about the same consumption. The highest
consumption (when idle) I've found is the RR501 (which has to listen both to
the powerline and for RF) at 1.4W.