Smoke & CO2 Detector Rechargable Batteries?

My Smoke & CO2 Detectors are not connected to an alarm system and I am
tired of changing batteries. Since the alarms have A/C, couldn't the
A/C be continually charging a backup battery in the detector? I have
looked without success - where do I find Smoke/CO2 Detectors with
rechargable battery backups?