Timed control access to playstation

I am so belidered at the amount of x-10 'stuff' out there, that I can't
seem to find a straight forward solution to my problem.  I have no X-10
experience nor equipment and usually the most helpful people are found
in groups like this.  I also applogize for the newbie question.

My Problem(s)
How can I control the access to my son's play station such that they
can only use it for 1 hour a day?  How could I control the TV so that
it is only on for 2 hours a day?  Ideally this would be done
automatically, where the child would turn the playstation on (perhaps
at an X-10 controller that would then turn on the outlet?) then after a
predetemined time period the x-10 controller would 'time out' the plug
by turning the playstation off.  If the child turned the playstation
off before the alloted time, they could keep the remaining minutes for
later in the day.

My Environment
I have no current X-10 equipment, but I do have a wired computer
network.

Any input would be great.  And I think I'm prepared to spend $150 to
solve the problem.

Cheers,
Marc