Re: replace phone key board with picture buttone - learning disability project

There is a phone offered by one of the major wireless carriers called the
Firefly.  It acts as a regular cell phone, except that it has no traditional
keypad: only a bank of numbers that call pre-determined numbers.  The
buttons have simple pictures on them, like fire for emergency services, etc.
The buttons are also larger than regular cell phone keypads (which are
usually quite tiny).  That might help for your mobile question.

Kale