Re: low voltage x-10 receiver?

In article <11j6csehs18ai38@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>,
Steven  <steven@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>I am looking for an x-10 RF receiver that will run on 12vdc, so I can
>control a battery operated device with an x-10 RF transmitter. I haven't
>been able to locate such a device. I would be open to hacking existing
>receivers if someone can point me to or send me some info. Otherwise I
>will attempt the hack myself, but I would prefer to save time without
>reinventing the wheel.
>
>Steven

I'm almost sure that such a device _does_not_exist.

X-10 'control' signalling is sent over 120v AC wiring.  so there is no need
for anything powered from DC.

You're better off 'forgetting' that it is an "X-10" transmitter, and brewing
up (from scratch) a  reciever that will trigger a relay on receipt of the
magic command.   For simplicity of design, that 'magic command' might well
come from something _other_ than an "X-10" system transmitter.

Good luck!