Re: CP290 software

Dude you still have one of those !
Now I know where to get the spare part for my CP290.
Man I'm using the Xtenwin  software, originaly this software is for Win31.
but it is running fine on my XP machine.Xtenwin is a CharityWare it is a
cool concept man.
This baby have been keep on truckin since the Commodore 64, now I'm still
is using it for backup of important event (like turn on bed room lamp in the
morning)  , incase my M$ PC  crash.
Peace man