Re: Smarthome/INSTEON?

Mark,

Here's what the Insteon whitepaper says...

<quote>
If the device receives the message via RF, it will first retransmit the
message on the powerline in the next timeslot, then it will retransmit the
message using RF immediately after sending the last packet of the powerline
message. In this way, RF message received asynchronously will be
resynchronized to the powerline zero crossing at the earliest opportunity.
</quote>