Keypadlinc interferes with homeplug network!

I have a homeplug ethernet powerline network
(http://www.gigafast.com/products/product_detail/PE902-EBx.htm) linking
my computers together that has always been reliable. It operates at a
different frequency than X10 signals. I just installed a Keypadlinc
(12073W) and it killed the network. I tried disabling the "boosterlinc"
feature and it didn't help! I grabbed an extension cord and plugged the
homeplug ethernet bridge into a different outlet on same cicuit, still
won't work! I then tried plugging it into a different circuit and it
works. Is there any fix or do I need to bite the bullet and go
wireless??