Re: 8 dead Intermatic Timers

I have also found Intermatic to be good with service.  However, the
reason I can say this is they don't seem to be as good with
manufaturing.

I have another timer, the type that replaces a light switch, model SS7,
which has failed and been replaced several times.  I have a thread
about it now in alt.home.repair:

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.home.repair/browse_frm/thread/8b3c5f4d9809abce/9cf6ed738b50c97c?q=intermatic&rnum=1#9cf6ed738b50c97c

Turns out I'm not the only one with this issue.  Intermatic has a good
rep, but I don't know, maybe they're losing it?  It wouldn't be the
first time this has happened with a good, reliable company.

In the end, for the timers you have, I'd call or email Intermatic
(helpful in both media).  For future purchases, search for others'
experiences before you buy.