x10 Alternatives.

Hi,

I bought an x10 system quite some time ago with the pc transmitter, 3
cameras, remote, and have it hooked up using gotcha software. It works ok
but the  XCam2 color camera quality isn't very good. So I was thinking of
trying the night watch low light X10 B&W camera to see if that helps with
the image clarification. Would I be better off trying another camera to hook
up to my system? I'm using a ATI Radeon RCA video-in card with the gotcha
software. I don't wish to spend more than 50 on a camera and would like it
to have RCA and be small. Thanks for any ideas.