ActiveHomePro Software Slow

The ActiveHome Pro software ran fine on my laptop (1.6GHz Pentium M). I
now found a new home for my USB interface which is a Celeron 333MHz.
Yeah - I know - old piece but it should really be fine for Home Automation.

THe Avtive Home Pro software, however, is running reeeaally slow. It's
all that fancy graphical stuff I guess. Oh man, I can't wait until
HomeSeer supports that CM15A.