Re: Automating my heating

http://www.resconsys.com/

They carry zone controllers and thermostats.

Check out the controllers, the commstar, you can wire your thermostats
directly in and keep them off your x-10 (might be noisy), but the commstar
also has a pretty advanced scheduling to keep your heater from turning on
when certain x-10 devices are on.
.