Re: nightlight solution needed

For elederly application you will want to consider a complete home
automation system.  This is not overly expensive.  I would recommend using
an HAI Omni LT (www.homeauto.com) with some motion sensors, and a floor pad
like you mention.  If you or someone you know is familiar with electrical
you could do this for under $1000.  And have a decent system, with a lot of
capabilities to monitor you father.

--
Brett Griffin, Technology Consultant

Architechtronics, Inc.
get to know home technologyT
p. (610) 825.7018 f (215) 827.5484

*top 10 reasons to use Architechtronics for your next project
http://www.architechtronics.com/top10.html

**keep up on cutting-edge technology... join "the EDGE" for free at
http://www.architectronics.com/edge.html