Re: HAL2000 IR Control

You could use a product like ours (www.charmedquark.com). It is a full
featured automation package, and you can use inexpensive devices like the
USB-UIRT for blasting and receiving, or the IRMan if you just want
receiving. It might be more than you really need, since it is a full
featured system, but if you start with something that can do more than you
need, you won't have to throw away a smaller solution and start over as your
needs grow.

Dean Roddey
Chairman/CTO, Charmed Quark Systems
www.charmedquark.com