Re: Recomendations wanted for outdoor video camera (make/model) and retailer

With that temprature range, you will be looking at a heated external
houseing, so you will be able to use just about any camera  and lens that
you want.  Try looking at the dennard 506 houseing at
http://www.dedicatedmicros.com

Andy