Re: X10 commands with Keware componant

FANTASTIC !

Thank you very very much Dave !

Your "Preset" button with a 00-FF range is exactly what I was needing.
And more than all, you can do it without any foreign ActiveX (MsComm is
a Microsoft ActiveX on every version of Windows)... what was my next
question I intended to ask in a month or two! I think I'm going to have
productive holydays!

With your solution, the dawn simulator will be up and running in a few
days!

Thank you again!

FL