Re: Garage Door Opener Remote Question ?

In article <Aq-dnZ5W045VekLfRVn-1Q@xxxxxxxxxxx>,
Robert11 <rgsros@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>Hello:
>
>Have lost one of our garage door openers, but do have another one
>that wife uses.
>
>Have no idea what brand the opener is; nothing on remote.
>Is there a "generic" remote we can buy from somewhere, and somehow transfer
>the
>code from the one we do have to this new one ?

*very* doubtful.  and would be fairly expensive if it existed.

>Or,... ?

Look at the *opener* itself.

There is guaranteed to be a "plate" on it, with the manufacturer, model,
etc.   Probably somewhere near where the power connects to it.

That, and the yellow pages (or maybe Google) should get you started on
figuring out who to contact to get a replacement remote.