Re: Home lawn sprinkler control advice please

On Thu, 21 Jul 2005 21:00:39 -0400, "John Doe" <me@xxxxxxx> wrote:

=>Hi all,
=>Just moved into a new home... we've got a sprinkler system...

Zone valves, which feed water to the various heads in zones, are
solenoid operated. The ones I had were 24V ac.

Interface your byte bin via relays or triacs to the low-voltage ac
system. I would suggest opto-isolation if possible.

Cheers
Terry--WB4FXD
Edenton, NC