[Message Prev][Message Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Message Index][Thread Index]

Re: gate switch

Hi Jaxn, What you need is a dry contact transmitter as in

You just run a cable from the contacts to a remote switch that you need
to monitor. The transmitter will then transmit to the X10 unit of your
choice (a lamp module etc.)

Alternately, you could hack any of the RF transmitters and solder a
wire across the appropriate switch to transmit the light-on command to
an RF transciever.


Anand Dhuru

alt.home.automation Main Index | alt.home.automation Thread Index | alt.home.automation Home | Archives Home