Re: Ocelot software

Guy Lavoie wrote an excellent tutorial on Ocelot programming. You can find
it at...

     http://www.hometoys.com/htinews/apr00/articles/lavoie/lavoie.htm

Guy and others will answer any questions you have if you post them to the
ADI forums on ADI's website.

     http://www.appdigsupport.com/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi