Re: UPB dimmer switch (must be light almond)

Kevin wrote:
> I'm looking specifically for light almond colored UPB dimmer switches but
> not having any luck.  Anyone know if they exist?
>
> Thanks

Do you mean "light almond" as in "almond, the color that's lighter than
ivory" or as in "a shade of almond that is lighter than other almond
switches"?

If it's the former, you can get almond UPB switches here:
http://www.digitalavnew.com/UPBprod23.htm

The pricier PCS brand are available at HomeControls and Worthington
too.

- Mark.