Re: Auto Speed Monitoring

You're right they were all over Germany when I lived there. But they
were always managed by the local Polizi.

Here, I can see people defacing them as soon as they are errected. A
little spray paint and ... oops no image. And since they belong to a
private company it's just vandalism not intereferring with the
Police...

What's next? Private citizens reporting speeders for bounty? What's the
difference? Proof? This thread started with ZRex asking about a radar
gun and computer link. How about this for a money making idea: develop
ZRex's device and market it to anyone who wants to go into the business
of catching speeders. Just think. There could be dozens of these on
every street. Wouldn't that be grand!

Really bad idea.

--
yustr